The Turkish legal system includes a distinction between private persons and corporations and their relations with public legal entities. For this reason, in our country, administrative law has been developed with independent judiciary authorities.
Within this context, relations between private persons and corporations with government and public administrative organizations, for example, anti-dumping, reconstruction, administrative penalty and taxes, registration and licensing operations in regulated markets and subjects concerning similar disputes are resolved in judicial system that includes administrative, tax, regional administrative and state council courts as part of administrative law.
Our office provides services especially in proceeding of annulment suits for administrative act and full action that is filed in presence of Council of State, local and regional administrative and tax court against the administrative sanctions on antidumping, competition, customs and tax related issues, public procurement operations, decision made by management authorities, appeals made by authorities to penalties and resolution of related disputes, the implementation of the relevant legal procedures and similar objections to the municipalities regarding the construction and resettlement procedures.
ALSO, OUR FIRM LEAD THE WAY BY WINNING A 4C CASES WHICH IS A NEW TYPE OF CASE OPENED AGAINST BEDAS, AT THE FASTEST TIME IN TURKEY. WITH OUR EXPERT ATTORNEYS WHO FIND A SOLUTION TO 4C CASES IN THE FASTEST WAY AND KNOW THEIR SPECIFIC AND SPECIAL POINTS, WE HAVE PROVED OUR PROFESSIONALITY IN THE FIELD OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW. WE HAVE COME TO THE FORE IN PRESS, MEDIA AND SEVERAL WEBSITES AS A LAW FIRM WHO MADE A NAME FOR ITSELF ON THE FIELD OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW.
Our attorneys provide representation and consultancy services to the clients who operate in markets that are subject to special arrangements and custom controls in compliance with legislation and applications and relations with independent institutions, committees and supreme boards.
- ATTORNEYSHIP SERVICES;
1. Military Government and Supreme Administrative Court cases,
2. The cases that Council of State a court of first instance
3. Actions for nullity,
4. Full remedy actions (actions that include compensation),
5. The cases arising from tax disputes and all kinds of cases of disputes arising from administrative law.
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES;
1. The control and preparation of administrative motions,
2. control and preparation of files necessary for administrative acts,
3. The control and preparation of construction planning and license processing,
4. The control, preparation and interpretation of public procurement specifications and administrative contracts,
5. Participation on public procurements,
6. The inspection of companies within the frame of tax legislation and correction of problems,
7. Providing consultancy services in the office, by phone or in writing, only during working hours.